Effective Date: October 1, 2022
- Information we collect
- How we collect your information
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- How We Protect Your Information
- Age Limits for Children
- Correcting or Updating Your Information
- Specific California Resident Rights
- Updates to This Policy
- Contact Us
This policy does not govern:
- communications with us via email;
- communications that occur via text messaging;
- any communications that occur on-site via third-party electronic messaging apps;
- communications that occur via our nonbrowser mobile app;
- any information gathered through our offline activities;
- any information collected from a third party, including information gathered by third-party links on the Site.
We understand that your data is important to you and that you care about how your information is collected and used. We have compiled the information below to explain how we gather, use, and store your information. Please read through this policy carefully. Your use of this Site indicates your consent.
Information we collect
Defining Personally Identifiable Information
Personally identifiable information is any information collected by us or provided by you that with reasonable efforts could be used to identify you. Personally identifiable information includes the information you give to us directly, the information we automatically collect, and when applicable, information supplied to us by third parties.
Specifically, we may collect the following types of information:
- information that directly identifies you such as your name, age, postal address email address, and phone number;
- information about your purchases on our Site; and
- analytics about you as a user such as the type of device you use, your internet connection, and your preferences.
Please note that the Site does not access geolocation information about where you are when using the device.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect this information in the following ways: directly from you; automatically using technology like cookies, web bugs, and other web technologies; and directly from our partners and vendors.
Information Directly From You
As you use the Site, information we collect directly from you includes information provided in response to our direct request for your name, age, postal address, email address, and phone number. In addition, when you fill out a form, complete a survey, sign up for an email list, make a purchase, share content, leave a comment on one of our boards, or engage in other similar interactions, you are directly providing us with your personal information. Information Automatically Collected Using Technology
- the type of device you are using,
- browsers you prefer,
- domain names you may access,
- your activities on the Site, and
- your activities on the device, and
- your IP address.
Do Not Track
Browsers and devices allow individuals to send “do not track” signals to websites. At this time, we do not take actions to respond to “do not track” signals.
Information From Third Parties
How We Use Your Information
We collect and use information from you for the following purposes:
- to operate and maintain our site
- to present our content to you through our site
- to communicate with you
- to fulfill our obligations to you as presented when you provided the informatio
- to notify you about changes to our site
- to enhance and optimize your experience
- for any other purpose within your consent
How We Share Your Information
Though we do not sell or disclose the personal information we collect in the ordinary course of our business, we may share your data with third parties in accordance with the purposes described above. Additionally, in the course of business, if we buy or sell business assets or participate in a company sale, merger, reorganization, or dissolution, the data we have collected may be part of such business transfers.
Below is a nonexhaustive list of some of the partners and vendors we use to provide our services and conduct business.
- Stripe. Stripe is a payment processor for online businesses. Its policies regarding data collection are outlined here: https://stripe.com/privacy.
How We Protect Your Information
As a company, the protection of your information is important to us. We have designed and adopted technological and organizational procedures to safeguard your data. It is important to note that while we make efforts to protect your data, security measures are not impenetrable. As a result, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information collected or transmitted to our Site. By using our Site, you consent to the transmission of your data at your own risk.
Age Limits for Children
Children under the age of thirteen are prohibited from accessing the Site. Additionally, we do not use our site to knowingly collect personal information from children. Please contact us if you learn or have reason to suspect that a child under the age of thirteen is using the Site. We will take prompt action to delete any personal information about the child.
Correcting or Updating Your Information
If you discover that inaccurate information about you has been collected, or if you would like to update the information we currently have, please contact us via email at [email protected]
Specific California Resident Rights
- obtain additional information about “personal information” (as defined in the California Consumer Privacy Act(CCPA));
- request that we disclose certain information collected, used, disclosed, and sold about you;
- request deletion of your personal information; and
- opt out of the sale of your personal information.
|Categories of Information Collected||Sources of Information||How we use this information||Third parties to which we have disclosed this information|
|Identifiers||Directly from you - Service provider partners||
||Service Provider Partners|
|Customer Records Personal Information||Directly from you - Service provider partners.||
||Service provider partners|
|Commercial Information||Directly from you - Service provider partners.||
||Service provider partners|
To exercise your right to make requests regarding your personal information, please contact us via email at [email protected] We may take steps to verify your identity before providing the requested information.
Updates to This Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. If any updates are made to this policy, they will be posted here. Additionally, if material changes are made to this policy, we will notify you via a notice to this Site, and registered users will receive an additional email. Please check this page frequently for updates.